National Power Training Institute has released the notification for direct recruitment of Assistant Director and Junior Engineer (Civil), JAO Jobs. Candidates who have completed any Degree or Graduation in Engineering and eagerly waiting for an opportunity to be employed in the Government sector can apply for the post. Information such as eligibility criteria, qualification and experience, vacancies, pay scale, and much more details are mentioned below.
Eligibility criteria and No. of Vacancies:
|Name of the Post||Qualification and Experience||No. of vacancies|
|Assistant Director||Graduation in Engineering and 2 experience.||08|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Diploma in Civil Engineering.||02|
|Junior Accounts Officer||Degree in Commerce or CA||02|
|Junior Accountant||Degree in Commerce||02|
Age limit and Pay Scale:
|Name of the Post||Age limit||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Director||40 years||Rs.56100-177500|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||30 years||Rs.29200-92300|
|Junior Accounts Officer||35 years||Rs.35400-112400|
|Junior Accountant||30 years||Rs.25500-81100|
|Last date of Submission||20 Sep 2019|
Mode of Selection:
- Candidates who strictly fulfil the eligibility criteria will be shortlisted and called for the written test.
Steps to Apply:
- Interested candidates can download the application form from the official website.
- Fill the application form and send to the address given below.
- Also, submit photographs, and documents in the support of category (SC/ST/OBC/EWS), qualification, experience certificates along with application form.
- Pay the application fee by demand draft in favor of National Power Training Institute at Faridabad.
To the Director,
National Power Training Institute, NPTI Complex,
Sector-33, Faridabad- 121003,
Download Official Notification and Application Form: Click Here