Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College (NSCBMC) rolled out with new recruitment notification for Nursing Sister. NSCBMC has about 36 vacant positions to fulfill in Jabalpur. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having GNM, B.Sc Nursing qualifications. Interested candidates can make this page as a reference to get more new latest job notifications from all over india. Employment notification released on 18th June 2021, aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for NSCBMC Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NSCBMC Notification 2021:
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 45 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 36200 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the Interview.
How to apply for NSCBMC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website o NSCBMC.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form i the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
Address: NSCBMC, Tilwara Road, Doctors Colony, Medical College Colony, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 28th June 2021
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of NSCBMC Recruitment 2021. Click Here