National School of Drama(NSD) rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Professor. Notification released on 21st August 2019 to fulfill three vacant positions in NSD Delhi. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Required Qualification. Interested can apply for NSD Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Search Here for - Latest Jobs Notifications Across India|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NSD Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Professor - Classical||01|
|Assistant Professor - Music||01|
|Assistant Professor - Acting||01|
Educational Qualification / Experience:
- Candidates having B.A Degree and Diploma in Dramatics.
- Master's Degree in concern fields.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Research or Professional in creative work and Achievements in the field.
Applicants Maximum age 45 years or below as on 1st July 2019.
Candidates will get up to Rs. 56100 - 177500 per month.
How to apply for NSD Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to nsd.gov.in.
- Click on "Click Here for New Registration", If you are a new user.
- Click on Submit, after completion of Registration
- Log in with registration number and password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the photo, Signature.
- Pay The Application Fee and Submit the Online Application.
- For General candidates: Rs.200/-.
- For OBC candidates: Rs.100/-.
- For SC / ST / PWD Candidtaes: NIL.
|Online Application Starts From||21st August 2019|
|Last Date for Online Application||23rd September 2019|
To download the Official notification. Click Here
For Online Application link. Click Here