National Thermal Power Corporation Limited(NTPC) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the posts of ITI Trainee, Assistant Trainee and Other. Notification published on 31st July 2019, Online Application will be available from 1st August 2019. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for NTPC jobs can apply for NTPC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Click Here for More - NTPC Job Notification|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NTPC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|ITI Trainee||58||10th pass + Full-time Regular ITI Course in Fitter/ Instrument / Electrician Trade|
|Assistant Trainee||05||Graduate + English typing 30WPM|
|Diploma Trainee||10||Diploma in ECE / EEE / Mech / Production Engineering|
Applicants age should be 35 years for ITI Trainee / Assistant / Labassisatnt and - 37 years for Diploma trainee as on closing date of application.
- For diploma trainee monthly pay up to Rs. 24000/-(consolidated).
- For other Trainee, salaries will be up to Rs.21500/-(Consolidated).
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written / Skill Test.
Application Procedure of NTPC Recruitment 2019:
Candidates who have reached eligibility criteria can apply through the online registration system.
- Log on to www.ntpccareers.net.
- Go to Careers openings and select the desired posts.
- Click on "Click Here to Apply".
- Fill the details in the application form and upload scanned photo, signature.
- Finally, Submit the application and take the print out of the application for future use.
|Online application starts from||1st August 2019|
|Last date for Online application||31st August 2019|
Download the Official Notification of NTPC Recruitment 2019. Click Here