National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) issued recruitment notification for the post of Medical Officer. NUHM as about of 101 vacant positions to fulfill in Kolkata. Walk-in Notification released for recruiting candidates having MBBS qualification. Employment notification advertised on 28th September 2020, interested can check out the notification details. Aspirants with essential qualification can appear for NUHM Kolkata Walk-in-Interview Recruitment 2020 on the scheduled date.
|Refer This Link For - Latest Kolkata Port Trust Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NUHM Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Medical Officer (Full-Time)||43||MBBS|
|Medical Officer (Part- Time)||58|
- Applicant's age should be 66 years as on 1st October 2020.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.24000 - 40000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview. Interested candidates are requested to visit the official website to verify the details.
Procedure to attend for NUHM Kolkata Walk-in-Interview 2020:
Desirous candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria can appear for the interview with the following.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Recent Passport size photo.
- Proof of Address (Aadhar Card / Passport / Voter ID).
- Age proof, Caste certificate / Photo proof of Identity card.
- MBBS registration certificate.
- Educational, Experience certificates.
- Original documents for verification.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Reporting Time: 9th October 2020 at 11:30 AM.
Venue: Room No.254, 2nd Floor, PMU, Kolkata City NUHM Society, 5, S.N Banerjee Road, Kolkata - 700013.
Download the Application Form and Official Notification of NUHM Kolkata Recruitment 2020. Click Here