Indian Postal Department has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Gramin Dak Sevak Post in Odisha Postal Circle. The Candidates who have Completed the 10th Class or Matriculation are eligible to Submit the Online Application for the Odisha Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Notification 2020. However, interested candidates may check out the notification details.
Eligibility Criteria for the Odisha GDS Notification
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Gramin Dak Sevak||10th or Matriculation||2060|
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- 100/- for General and OBC.
- Nil for SC/ ST
Selection Procedure: The Selection Process for the GDS Post in Odisha Postal Department is based on the merit list.
Application Procedure for the Odisha Postal GDS Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Indian Postal Department official Website which is given below
- Click on the GDS Notification
- Select the Odisha GDS Notification and Click on it
- Click on Registration and Enter all Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Upload the Required documents
- Pay the Application Fee (if any)
- View your Entered Details and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||1st September 2020|
|Last Date for Submit Online Applications||30th September 2020|
Download the Odisha Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the GDS Post in Odisha State: Click Here