Oil India Limited announced employment notification for the post of Retainer Doctor. Walk-in Notification published on 27th December 2019 to fulfill three vacant positions in Dibrugarh, Assam. Candidates with Medical qualifications can go through the notification. Interested can appear for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019 Walk-in-interview on the scheduled date.
|Refer This Link - Newly Updates DHS Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Oil India Limited Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
- Candidates having MBBS Degree from recognized University / Institute.
- A valid certificate of registration from the Medical Council of India / SMC under the Indian Medical Council act 1956.
Applicant's age should be 65 years as on date of interview.
Consolidated pay will be up to Rs.85000 per month.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the interview.
Procedure to attend for Oil India Limited Walk-in-Interview 2019:
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear for the interview with the following.
- Application Form (download below).
- Recent Passport Size Photos.
- Age Proof, Caste Certificate.
- Educational Qualification, Experiecne certificates.
- Original Documents for verification.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Reporting Time: 11thnDecember 2019 at 8:30 AM.
Venue: Oil Hospital, Oil India Limited, Duliajan, Dibrugarh, Assam.
Download the Application form and Official Notification of Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019. Click Here