Oil Indian Limited published the latest recruitment notification for the post of Nurse, Pharmacist, Lab Technician, and Nursing Tutor posts. OIL has about 25 vacant positions to fulfill Across India. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Intermediate(10+2), GNM, DMLT, and B.Sc Nursing qualifications. Aspirants can refer to this page for more new latest updates regarding public sector jobs. However, Interested candidates with essential qualifications can appear for Oil India Limited Walk-In-Interview Recruitment 2021 on the scheduled date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - OIL Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualifications|
|Nursing Tutor||05||GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
|Pharmacist||04||Intermediate(10+2) / D.Pharm|
|Nurse||13||Intermediate(10+2) / GNM / ANM|
|Paramedical Lab Technician||03||Intermediate(10+2) / DMLT|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 60 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 16640 - 19500 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the
- Walk-in-Practical / Skill Test
How to apply for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of Oil India Limited.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may submit the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents.
Walk-in-Interview Date: 10th, 11th, 12th & 13th August 2021.
Venue: OIL Hospital, Duliajan.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021. Click Here