Oil India Limited announced recruitment notification for the post of Senior Officer. Notification published on 8th September 2019 to fulfill 48 vacant positions in Assam. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Bachelor's Degree and Post Graduate Qualification. However, interested can apply for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
Vacancy details and Eligibility Criteria - Oil India Limited Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Officer(Geology)||13||PG in Geology|
|Senior Officer(Geophysics)||08||PG in Geophysics / Exploration|
|Senior Officer(Reservoir)||06||Bachelor's Degree in Petroleum Engineering|
|Senior Officer(Drilling)||08||Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Master's in Petroleum Engineering|
Applicants age should be in between 29 - 34 years as on 28/09/2019.
Senior Officer will get Stipend up to Rs.60000 - 180000 per month.
Candidates selection will be based on performance in
- Written Test
- Group Discussions
- Ground Task.
How to apply for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to website oil-india.com.
- Go to Current Openings and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Click on I Agree after reading Instructions.
- Register with valid Email ID and Mobile Number, if you are a new user.
- Signup with registration number and password.
- Fill the details in the application and upload scanned photo, signature and other certificates.
- Finally, Submit the application form.
|Online application starts from||8th September 2019|
|Last Date for online application||28th September 2019|
To download the Official notification. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here