Odisha Mining Corporation has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Foreman, Mining Mate Posts with Advt No:1155/OMC/PERSNL/2019. The Candidate who have Completed the Diploma or 10th Class they are Eligible to Submit the Applications for the OMC Foreman, Mining Mate Posts Notification. However, Interested applicant may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the OMC Foreman, Mining Mate Walkin
- Foreman: Applicant Should be Complete be Diploma in Mining Engineering from recognized University with Foreman Competency Certificate issued by DGMS.
- Mining Mate II: Applicant Should be Complete the Higher Secondary Certificate or 10+2 from recognized Board with Mining Mate Certificate issued by DGMS.
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 32 Years
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination or Interview for the Various Post in OMC.
|Mining Mate- III||40|
Application Procedure for the OMC Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Odisha Mining Corporation Limited Official Website given below
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Walk-in Notification
- Download the Application form and Take Print out
- Fill the Form and Attach the Required Documents then Submit the Application
- Attend the Interview for the OMC Notification
|Notification Published on||24th January 2019|
|Walk-in for the OMC||6th, 7th, and 8th Feb 2019|
OMC Foreman, Mining Mate-III Posts 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Download the Application form for Various Posts in OMC: Click Here
OMC Colony of Regional Office,
At/ Po- Barbil
Reporting Time: 08:00 AM.