Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMC) invites application for the post of Junior Nurse, Junior Pharmacist and Other. OMC as about 128 vacant positions to fulfill in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree, B.Sc Nursing, Engineering, and Post Graduate qualification. Candidates who wish to apply for OMC Recruitment 2020 can go through the notification details and apply online on or before the last date.
|Check Out - Newly Updated NHM Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - OMC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Executive Assistant||100||Degree / Post Graduate|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||05||B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||14||B.Tech in Electrical Engineering|
|Junior Nurse||07||GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
|Junior Pharmacist||02||B.Pharm / D.Pharm|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 32 years as on the closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.29200 - 92300 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written Test
How to apply for OMC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of OMC.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee (If any)
- Finally, submit the online application.
|Online application starts from||27th February 2020|
|Last date for online application||18th March 2020|
Download the Official Notification of OMC Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here