Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMC) released the latest recruitment notification for the post of Deputy Manager, Senior Manager, and Deputy General Manager. OMC has about 18 vacant positions to fulfill in Odisha. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Diploma, Degree, and M.Sc qualifications. Employment notification published on 6th December 2021, candidates who are looking for government jobs can refer to this page for more new updates. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for OMC Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - OMC Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Deputy Manager||15||Diploma in Mining / B.Tech / M.Sc|
|Deputy General Manager||02||M.Sc|
|Senior Manager||01||Degree / M.Sc|
Applicant's age should be 21 - 44 years as on the closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 67000 - 105900 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Interview.
How to apply for OMC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of OMC.
- Verify the notification details to know whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
General Manager, OMC, OMC House, Bhubaneswar.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 28th December 2021
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of OMC Recruitment 2021. Click Here