ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Engineer, Executive. OMPL as about 22 vacant positions to fulfill in Mangalore, Karnataka. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having B.Tech, MBA qualification. Aspirants can refer to this page for more new updates regarding Public sector jobs. However, interested can apply for OMPL Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Search For - Latest Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - OMPL Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Engineer||18||B.E / B.Tech in CSE / IT / EEE / ECE / Instrumentation / Mech / Fire / Chemical|
|Executive||04||Graduate with CA / ICWA or MBA|
- Applicant's age should be 28 years as on the closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.75000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion / Group Task.
Application Procedure of OMPL Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to p1.ompl.emsecure.in.
- Click on Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature, and required documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
- Gen / OBc: Rs.750
- SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Servicemen / OMPL Emplyee's: NIL.
|Online application starts from||19th December 2019|
|Last date for online application||18th January 2020|
For Online Application Link. Go Here