ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited(OMPL) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the posts of Graduate / Technician Apprentices Trainee. The online applications are invited from eligible candidates having Engineering, Diploma qualification. Engineering Graduates can utilize this opportunity and apply for OMPL Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Click Here For - ONGC Job Notification|
ONGC MPL Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Graduate Apprentice Trainee||12||Degree in Engineering|
|Technician Apprenticeship Trainee||05||Diploma in Engineering|
Applicants age should be 18 - 25 years as on closing date of Application.
- For Graduate Apprentice salary would be up to Rs.10000 per month.
- For Technician Apprentice Salary Up to Rs.7100 per month.
Steps to apply for OMPL Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to http://www.ompl.co.in/.
- Go to Recruitments and select the post required.
- Click on Apply Online.
- If you are a new user then click on "Registration Form".
- If candidates already registered, Click On "Registration Slip".
- After completion of Registration then Click on Submit.
- Log in with Registration Number and Password.
- Fill the details and Upload the scanned copies of Photograph, Signature, and relevant documents.
- Finally, take the print out of the application for future use.
|Starting Date of Online Application||24th July 2019|
|Last Date for Online Application||23rd August 2019 till 11:59 PM|
|Tentative date of Written Test||29th Sept 2019|
Download the Official Notification. Click Here
Online Application Link. Download Here