Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) released an employment notification for the post of Assistant Executive Engineer, Geologist, Chemist, Geophysicist, Material Management Officer, Programming Officer, and Transport Officer. ONGC has about 313 vacant positions to fulfill Across India. Interested candidates can refer to this page for more new updates regarding public sector jobs. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for ONGC Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - ONGC Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Executive Engineer||219||B.E / B.Tech|
|Geologist||19||M.Tech / Post Graduate|
|Material Management Officer||12||B.Tech|
|Programming Officer||05||B.Tech / Post Graduate|
Applicant's age should be 28 - 30 years as on the closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 25000 - 65000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the
- GATE Score 2020
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of ONGC.
- Go to Career -> Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online -> New Applications.
- After registration log in with an Email ID and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- General / EWS / OBC: Rs. 300
- SC / ST / PWD: Nil
|Online application starts from||22nd September 2021|
|Last date for submission of the application||12th October 2021|
Download the Official Notification of ONGC Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here