Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) came out with a new recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Director. OPSC as about of three vacant positions to fulfill in Cuttack, Odisha. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Diploma, Degree qualification. However, interested can go through the notification details and apply online for OPSC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - OPSC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Director||03||Diploma / Degree in Textile Technology|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 32 years as on 1st January 2019.
Consolidate pay will be up to Rs. 44900 per month.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Written Examination.
How to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to opsconline.gov.in.
- Click on Apply Online.
- If you are a new user then register yourself.
- After registration Log in with Reg No. and password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature, and documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
- Gen / OBC: Rs.400
- SC / ST / PWD : NIL
|Online application starts from||20th December 2019|
|Last date for online application||20th January 2020|
Download the Official Notification of OPSC. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here