Odisha Public Service Commission has recently published the recruitment Notification for Assistant Director Post for 6 Vacancies with Advt No: 20/2018-19. The Contenders who have Completed the Post Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the OPSC Assistant Director Posts Notification. However, Interested applicants may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Assistant Director Posts in OPSC
- Assistant Director Post: Applicant Should be Complete the Post Graduation in Anthropology or Tribal Studies or Sociology or Social Work from recognized University with 60% Marks
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 32 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the Written Examination & Interview for the Assistant Director Posts in OPSC.
- Written Examination
Application Fee :
- 500/- for General and OBC
- Nil for SC/ ST and PWD Candidates
Application Procedure for the OPSC Recruitment Notification
- Visit the OPSC Official Website
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Assistant Director Group B Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All mandatory fields in the Application form
- Pay the Application Fee
- View Your Entered details and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||20th Feb 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Online Application||19th March 2019|
OPSC Assistant Director Official Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for Assistant Director Posts in OPSC: Click Here