Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has advertised the latest notification of Assistant Fisheries Officer Jobs for 31 Vacancies. All the individuals who are qualified in Degree in Fishery Science are eligible to apply for this OPSC Recruitment 2020. Each and every applicant must download the official notification for clear details and apply before the last date. Here through this website, you can get all the updates of the latest job notifications.
Vacancy Details of OPSC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies||Qualification|
|Assistant Fisheries Officer||31||Bachelor's Degree in Fishery Science|
Candidates should have age between 21 years to 37 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
Aspirants selection will be based on the Written Exam and Interview.
Contenders will get a salary of Rs. 44,900/- per month.
Online Application Procedure for OPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the Official Website of OPSC, www.opsconline.gov.in.
- Search for the Recruitment tab.
- Click on the OPSC Notification and refer all the clear details.
- Click on the online application link and enter all the required details.
- Submit the application along with scanned copies of relevant documents before the last date.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 14th January 2020.
Last Date to Apply Online: 13th February 2020.
Download the Official Notification of OPSC Recruitment 2020: Click Here
Online Application Link of OPSC Notification 2020: Click Here