Odisha Public Service Commission(OPSC), Odisha recently published recruitment notification 2019 for the post of Assistant Horticulture Officer in class-II of Group B service under the Department of Agriculture & Farmer's Empowerment. OPSC as about of 63 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the official website before the last date.
|Also, Search for - Latest Government Jobs|
Concise- Odisha Public Service Commission(OPSC) Job Notification 2019:
|Notification Details||Advt No. 23 OF 2018/19|
|Organized Under||Department of Agriculture & Farmer's Empowerment|
|Opening Date of Application||28th May 2019|
|Name of the post||Assistant Horticulture Officer|
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Horticulture Officer jobs:
Candidates having Bachelor of Science Degree in Horticulture/ Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture from a recognized university/ Institutions.
- Candidates age should be in between 21 to 32 years.
- Age relaxation for reserved candidates SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women as per government Rules.
Rs.500/- for General candidates.
Fee payment exempted for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Method of Selection:
- Written Test
Application procedure for OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates must visit the official website given a link below for the application.
- Search for the OPSC Recruitment posts 2019.
- Download and fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Attache all original documents marks sheet, Age, Qualification and experience(if any), Recent passport size photograph.
- Pay Application Fee.
- Submit the online application and take the printout of application for further use.
Last Date for Submission of Application: Candidates can apply for the post from 28th May 2019 to 27th June 2019.
Download the PDF of OPSC Recruitment official notification 2019. click Here
Online Application LInk. Download Here