Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Professor. OPSC has about 385 vacant positions to fulfill in Odisha. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having B. Ed, Ph.D. qualifications. Employment notification released on 27th July 2021, aspirants can follow this page for more new latest job notifications. However, Interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for OPSC Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - OPSC Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualifications|
|Assistant Professor||385||B.Ed / M.A / M.Ed or Ph.D|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 45 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 73200 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the Interview.
How to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of OPSC.
- Go to What's New and select the post of apply.
- Click on Apply Online -> New User, if you are new.
- After registration login with Reg ID and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
Download the Official Notification of OPSC Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here