Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) advertised the latest recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Public Prosecutor. OPSC has about 46 vacant positions to fulfill in Odisha. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree in Law qualifications. Employment notification released on 22nd July 2021, candidates who are interested can make this page as a reference to get more new latest job notifications from all over India. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for OPSC Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - OPSC Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Public Prosecutor||46||LLB|
- Applicant's age should be 21 - 35 years as on closing date of application.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 44900 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the
- Written Examination
- Viva Voce Test
How to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of OPSC.
- Go to Advertisement and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online -> New User.
- After registration login with Reg Username and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- General / Other candidates: Rs.500
- SC / ST / PWD: No Fee.
|Online application starts from||10th August 2021|
|Last Date for the online application||9th September 2021|
Download the Official Notification of OPSC Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here