Odisha Public Service Commission has published the Latest Recruitment Notification 2021 and started inviting online applications to fulfil the 92 Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Vacancies. Candidates, who have done B.Sc / Agricultural Engineering are eligible. Interested candidates may apply on/before 24th May 2021. However, hopeful aspirants may read further information such as the eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, important dates and more details as mentioned below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Soil Conservation Officer||B.Sc / Agricultural Engineering||92|
- Age should be between 21 to 32 years.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- per month.
- Written Test
- General / OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC / ST / PWD: No Fee.
- Mode of Payment: Online Payment.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the OPSC Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and click on Apply Online.
- Fill in all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Verify the details and click on Submit.
- Make the fee payment through the online transaction.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||24th April 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25th May 2021|
To Download OPSC Recruitment Notification 2021 - Click Here
To Apply Online - Click Here