Odisha Public Service Commission(OPSC) invites online application for the post of Civil Judges. OPSC as about 51 vacant positions to fulfill in Odisha Judicial Service under Law Department. Employment Notification published on 11th November 2019 for eligible candidates having Essential qualification. Aspirants can refer to this page for the latest job notification details. However, interested can apply online for OPSC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Check Out - Latest Central Govt job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - OPSC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Civil Judges||51||Graduate in Law of a University or Institution recognized by the Government.|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 23 years.
- Maximum age of 35 years as on 01/08/2019.
Pay band will be up to Rs.27700 - 44770 per month.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Written Exam.
How to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to opsconline.gov.in.
- Click on Apply Online.
- If you are a new user then register yourself.
- After Registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
- Gen / OBC: Rs.500
- SC / ST / PWD: Rs.NIL.
|Online application starts from||19th November 2019|
|Last date for online application||18th December 2019|
Download the Official Notification of OPSC Recruitment 2019. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here