Odisha Public Service Commission has recently published the recruitment notification for Medical Officer Post for 1950 Vacancies with Advt No: 18/2018-19. Applications are invited for all the eligible candidates to apply online before the 31st January 2019. The Contenders who have Completed the Bachelors Degree in Medical Surgery they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the OPSC Medical Officer Posts Notification. However, Interested applicants may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Medical Officer Posts in OPSC
- Medical Officer Post: The Candidate who have Complete the MBBS or equivalent Degree from Recognized University and Registered as Medical Practioner in Indian Medical Council
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 32 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the Written Examination & Interview for the Medical Officer Posts in OPSC.
- Written Examination
Application Fee :
- 500/- for General and OBC
- Nil for SC/ ST and PWD Candidates
|Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)||1950|
Application Procedure for the OPSC Recruitment Notification
- Visit the OPSC Official Website
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Medical Officer Group B Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All mandatory fields in the Application form
- Pay the Application Fee
- View Your Entered details and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||10th January 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Online Application||31st January 2019|
|Examination Date||17th February 2019|
OPSC Medical Officer Official Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for Medical Officer Posts in OPSC: Click Here