Odisha Public Service Commission Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Medical Officer Posts with Advt No: 17/2018-19 and 16/2018-19. The OPSC Medical Officer Notification Published on 14th December 2018. The Candidates who have Completed the Graduation in Homeopathi and Ayurveda they are Eligible to Submit the Application for the OPSC Medical Officer Notification 2019. There are total 371 Medical Officer Vacancies available in the OPSC Recruitment Notification 2019. Eligible and Interested Aspirants may Submit the Applications before the last date for the Medical Officer post in Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment. However, interested applicants may checkout the OPSC Medical Officer Notification and Applications Dates before Submitting the Application for the Odisha Medical Officer post. The Last Date for Submit Application for the OPSC Medical Officer Post is 14th January 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for the Medical Officer Post
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer: The Interested Applicant Should be Complete the Bachelor Degree in Ayurvedic and Medicine and Surgery from Recognized University. The Candidate must be registered under the Odisha Board of Ayurvedic Medicine.
- Homeopathic Medical Officer: The Interested Applicant Should be Complete the Bachelor Degree in Homeopathic and Medicine and Surgery from Recognized University. The Candidate must be registered under the Odisha Board of Homeopathic Medicine.
The Upper Age Limit is 32 Years
- 500/- for General and OBC
- Nil for SC/ ST
Selection Process: The Selection Process for the Medical Officer post is Purely based on the Written Examination and Career Marking. The Career Marking will be for 30% and Written examination for 70%.
Vacancy Details with Post and Category Wise
|Ayurvedhic Medical Officer||72||05||33||111||221|
|Homeopathic Medical Officer||10||39||-||101||150|
Application Process for the Odisha Medical Officer Post
- Visit the Odisha Public Service Commission Official Website that is opsconline.gov.in
- Select the Medical Officer Recruitment Notification Click on Apply Online
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application Form
- Upload the Relevant Documnet
- Pay the Application fee (if Applicable)
- Finally Click on Submit button to Complete the Application Process
|Online Application Dates||14th December 2018|
|Last Date for Submit Application||14th January 2019|