Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) advertised a recruitment notification for the post of Odisha Education Service Officer. OPSC has about 160 vacant positions to fulfill in Odisha. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree, Post Graduate qualifications. Employment notification released on 18th October 2021, aspirants can refer to this page for more new updates regarding public sector jobs. However, Interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for OPSC Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility criteria - OPSC Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Odisha Education Service Officer||160||Degree / B.Ed / Post Graduate|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 32 years as on closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 44900 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the
- Written Examination
- Viva Voce Test
Application Procedure of OPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of OPSC.
- Go to What's New and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online -> New User.
- After registration login with Username and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- General / Other candidates: Rs.500
- SC / ST / PWD: Nil.
|Online application starts from||12th November 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||10th December 2021|
Download the Official Notification and Online Application Link of OPSC Recruitment 2021. Click Here