Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has announced the Latest Employment Notification of Post Graduate Teacher Jobs for 128 Vacancies. All the contenders who have completed their qualification in Masters Degree, M.Sc, B.Ed, Diploma, Degree in relevant field are eligible to apply for this OPSC Notification 2019. Before going to the application process, candidates must visit the Official Notification to check all the regarding details of OPSC PGT Jobs 2019.
Details of OPSC PGT Jobs Notification 2019
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies||Qualification|
|Post Graduate Teacher||128||Masters Degree, M.Sc, B.Ed, Diploma, Degree in relevant field|
Age Limit: Candidates should have age between 21 years to 32 years as on 1st January 2019.
Selection Process: Aspirants must be selected on the basis of Interview.
Pay Scale: Rs. 44,900/- per month.
Application Fee: - Gen/ OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- and No fee for SC/ ST candidates.
Application Procedure of OPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the Official Website of OPSC, www.opsc.gov.in.
- Search for the Recruitment tab.
- Click on OPSC Notification and refer all the details.
- Click on Apply Online link and enter all the details.
- Upload the Photo & Signature and pay the Examination fee.
- Then, submit the application before the last date.
- Take an extra printout of application for further use.
|Application Starting Date||22nd August 2019|
|Application Last Date||21st September 2019|
Download the Official Notification of OPSC Recruitment 2019: Click Here
Online Application for OPSC Notification 2019: Click Here