Odisha Staff Selection Commission(OSSC) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Junior Engineer. OSSC as about of 363 vacant positions to fulfill in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates having Diploma / Engineering Qualification. Aspirants who are looking for jobs under Civil & Mechanical Streams can refer this page for notification details. However, Eligible can apply OSSC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Find Here For - Latest Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - OSSC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Engineer(Civil)||257||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Junior Engineer(Mechanical)||106||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 32 years as on 1st Jan 2019.
Junior Engineer will get Stipend up to Rs.16800 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Written Examination
- Viva-Voca Test.
How to apply for OSSC Recruitment 2019:
Eligible candidates can apply online at OSSC website.
- Log on to ossc.gov.in.
- Click on Online Application on the home page.
- Go to "Form Links" and select the post to apply.
- Click on "For Registration", if you are a new user.
- After completion of registration, Click on Submit.
- Log in with registration number and password.
- Fill the necessary details in the application form and upload the Photo, Signature, and documents.
- Pay the Application fee and submit the online application.
Application / Examination Fee:
- For Gen / OBC candidates: Rs.200.
- For SC / ST / PWD candidates: Nil.
|Online Application Starts from||30th August 2019|
|Last Date for online application||29th September 2019|
To Download the JE(Civil) posts Official Notification. Click Here
To download JE(Mech) posts official notification. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here