Odisha Staff Selection Commission has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Various Posts with Advt No: IIE-55/2018-3761/OSSC. The Candidate who have Completed the Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the OSSC Sub Inspector of Police and Station Officer(Fire) Posts Notification. However, Interested applicant may checkout the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Odisha Staff Selection Commission
- Sub Inspector of Police: Interested Applicant should be Complete the Graduation in any stream from recognized University.
- Station Officer: Candidate Must have Passed the Graduation in Science or Engineering Stream From Recognized University.
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 25 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules
- 200/- General and OBC.
- Nil for SC/ ST Categories
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination and Physical Standard Test for the SI and Station Master Posts in Odisha State.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Physical Standard Test
Vacancy Details with Post Wise
|Sub Inspector of Police||143|
|Sub Inspector of Police(Armed)||130|
|Station Master (Fire Services)||10|
Application Procedure for the OSSC Various Posts Recruitment
- Visit the Odisha Staff Selection Commission Official Website
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the SI and Station Master Recruitment Notification and Click on Apply Online
- login with id and Password
- Enter All mandatory fields
- Pay the Application Fee through Challan
- View Your Entered details and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||Aivailable Soon|
|Last date for Submit Online Applications||Notified Soon|