Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) came out with a new recruitment notification for the post of Sub Inspector of Police and Station Officer. OSSC as about 60 vacant positions to fulfill through the Combined Police Service Exam in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 12th, Degree qualification. Interested can candidates with essential qualifications can apply for OSSC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Check Out - Latest OPSC Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - OSSC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Combined Police Service Exam|
|SI of Police||47||Degree or equivalent|
|Station Officer||13||Intermediate(10+2) or Degree|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 25 years as on 01/01/2019.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.16880 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance on
- Preliminary Examination.
- Physical Measurement & Physical Test.
- Written Examination.
How to apply for OSSC Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to ossc.gov.in.
- Click on the Registration Link, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in User ID and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature, and required documents.
- Finally, Submit the online application.
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.200/-.
- SC/ ST / PWD: NIL
|Date of Advertisement||24th December 2019|
|Last date for online application||Available soon|
Download the Official Notification of OSSC Recruitment 2019. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here