Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Junior Clerk and Assistant Post with Advt No: PSC/Exam/87/21018. The Candidate who have Completed the Graduation in Veterinary and Animal Husbandry they are Eligible to Submi the Online Applications for the OSSSC Junior Clerk and Assistant Notification. However, Interested applicant may checkout the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Junior Clerk and Assistant Posts
Educational Qualification: Interested applicant should be Complete the Bachelor Degree in any stream from recognized University and Computer Knowledge
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 32 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules
- 100- for General and OBC
- Nil for others
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination and Interview for the Junior Clerk and Assistant Post in Odisha.
Vacancy Details with Category Wise
Application Procedure for the OSSSC Junior Clerk and Assistant Recruitment
- Visit the Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Official Website
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Junior Clerk and Assistant Notification and Click on Apply Online
- login with id and Password
- Enter All mandatory fields and Pay the Application Fee
- View Your Entered details and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||29th December 2018|
|Last date for Submit Online Applications||29th January 2019|
OSSSC Junior Clerk and Assistant 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the Junior Clerk and Assistant Post in Odisha: Click Here