Panipat District Court came out with a new recruitment notification for the post of Stenographer. Notification published on 14th February 2020 to fill up 10 vacant positions in Panipat, Haryana. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree qualification. However, interested candidates can apply for Panipat District Court Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligible Criteria - District Court, Panipat Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Stenographer||10||Bachelor's Degree in Arts / Commerce or equivalent|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years.
- Maximum age of 25 years as on 31/01/2020.
Stenographer will get a stipend up to Rs.25500 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Shorthand Test
- Computer Proficiency Test
The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be informed for further use.
How to apply for Panipat District Court Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of the Panipat District Court.
- Check out the notification details whether eligible or not.
- Candidates Application form on plain paper with prescribed details.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof, Two recent passport size photo and other required documents to address stated below.
Office of Panipat District Court,
Sector - 6, HUDA,
Panipat, Haryana - 132103
Last Date for Submission of Application: 4th March 2020.
Download the Official Notification of Panipat District Court Recruitment 2020. Click Here