Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has Recently Rolled Out the notification for the Assistant Engineer Trainee Post with Advt No: CC/01/2019. The Candidate who have Complete the Graduation they are eligible to Submit the Online Application for the PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment Notification. Interested Applicant Checkout the Notification details below.
Eligibility Criteria for the Assistant Engineer Trainee Posts in PGCIL
Educational Qualification: Applicant Should be complete the Bachelor of Technology in Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil Engineering from recognized University. With Qualified in GATE
- Minimum 20 Years
- Maximum 28 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
- 500//- For General and OBC
- Nil for SC/ ST/ PWD
Selection Process: The Selection Process for the Various Posts in PGCIL is based on Interview or Written examination.
Assistant Engineer Trainee Vacancy Details
|Name of the Stream||Number of Posts|
Application Process for the Assistant Engineer Trainee Post in PGCIL
- Visit the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited official Website given below.
- Click on the Recruitment Tab
- Select the Assistant Engineer Trainee Notification
- Click on Apply Online
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Pay the Examination Fee (if Any)
- View your Entered Details and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||31st Jan 2019|
|last date for Submit Applications||28th Feb 2019|
Download the PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for the Assistant Engineer Trainee posts in PGCIL: Click Here