Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) invites Online Applications for the post of Executive Trainee. PGCIL as about 25 vacant positions to fulfill in across India. Employment notification released for eligible candidates having CA, MBA and Post Graduate qualification. Job Seekers can follow this page for more new updates regarding public sector jobs. Aspirants can go through the notification details and apply online for PGCIL Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Refer Link For - Newly Updated HSSC Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - PGCIL Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Executive Trainee||25||CA / CMA or MBA / Post Graduate|
- Applicant's age should be 28 years as on the closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.60000 - 80000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written Test (Computer Based Test).
Application Procedure of PGCIL Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to the official website of PGCIL.
- Go to the Career tab and select the post to apply.
- Click on the Online Application Link.
- Click on New Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- For all other candidates: Rs.500
- SC / ST / PwD / Ex-Servicemen: NIL
|Online application starts from||7th March 2020|
|Last date for online application||6th April 2020|
Download the Official Notification of PGCIL Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here