Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Various Posts with Advt No: PGI/RC/094/2018/6379. The Candidate who have Completed the Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the PGIMER Junior Technician Administrative officer and Stenographer Notification. However, Interested applicant may checkout the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the PGIMER Various Notification
- Junior Technician: The Candidate Should be Complete the Graduation in Medical Lab Technician or Diploma in MLT from recognized University.
- Assistant Administrative: The Applicant Should be Complete the Graduation from recognized University.
- Stenographer: The Candidate Should be Complete the Intermediate from Recognized Board and Minimum 80 WPM in Stenography.
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 30 years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
- 1000/- General and OBC
- 500/- SC/ ST
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination or Interview for the PGIMER Recruitment Notification.
Vacancy Details with Post Wise
Assistant Adminisrative Officer
- UR : 2
- OBC: 2
- SC: 1
- Total: 05
Junior Technician (Lab)
- UR: 33
- OBC: 12
- SC: 06
- ST: 11
- Total: 62
Junior Technician (X-Ray)
- SC: 2
Junior Speech Therapist
- UR: 1
- OBC: 0
- SC: 1
- ST: 0
- Total: 2
- UR: 6
- OBC: 4
- Total: 15
- OBC: 1
- Total: 1
Application Procedure for the PGIMER Junior Technician and Stenographer Recruitment
- Visit the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Official Website
- Select the Recruitment Tab.
- Select on the Junior Technician and Steno Notification then Click on Apply Online
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Pay the Application Fee through bank Challan
- Send the hard Copy along with Bank DD to the PGIMER Address
|Last Date for Submit Application||8th January 2019|
PGIMER Technician 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Application Form for the Various in PGIMER: Click Here