Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Delhi has Published the Walk-in Recruitment Notification for the Senior Resident Posts. The PGIMER Senior Residents Recruitment Notification Published on 15th Feb 2019. The Candidate who has Completed the Graduation or Post Graduation is Eligible to Submit the Application. Interested Applicants may check out for the PGIMER Notification.
Eligibility Criteria for the PGIMER Recruitment
Educational Qualification and Number of Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts||Qualification|
|Senior Resident( Obst & Gyane)||03||MBBS with PG in Concerned Speciality|
- Applicant age not more than 37 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules and Regulations
Selection Procedure: The Selection Process is Purely Based on the Written Examination and Interview for the Senior Resident Post in PGIMER.
Application Procedure for the PGIMER Senior Resident Walk-in Notification
- Visit the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Official Website which is given below.
- Click on the Recruitment Tab.
- Search for the Senior Residents Walk-in Notification and Click on it.
- If you are Eligible for the PGIMER Walk-in Notification then attend for the Walk-in.
PGIMER & Dr. RML Hospital,
New Delhi 110001
Interview Date: 26th Feb 2019
Reporting Time: 10: 00 AM
Download the Official PGIMER Senior Resident Walk-in Recruitment Notification 2019: Click Here
Application form for the Senior Resident Post in PGIMER, Delhi: Click Here