Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Chandigarh has recently Published the Recruitment Notification for the Junior Resident Post. The candidate who have Completed the Post Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Application for the PIGMER Recruitment Notification 2019. However, Interested Candidates may check out the Notification details.
Eligibility Criteria for the Junior Resident Post in PIGMER
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Junior Resident||MBBS or MD/MS||223|
Vacancy Details with Department wise
|Obst & Gynae||10|
- Minimum Age: 24 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
Selection Procedure: The Selection Process for the Junior Resident Post in PIGMER is based on the written Examination.
Application Process for the PIGMER Jr. Resident Recruitment 2019
- Visit the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Educational & Research Chandigarh Official Website which is given below
- Click on the Recruitment tab or Career Ta
- Search for the Junior Resident Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All Mandatory Fields in the Application form
- Upload the Photo and Signature
- View your Entered Details and Submit the Application before the last date.
|Online Applications Start from||18th March 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Applications||18th April 2019|
Download the Official PIGMER Jr Resident Recruitment Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the Junior Resident Post in PIGMER: Click Here