Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) came out with a new recruitment notification for the post of Junior Engineer. PPSC has about 127 vacant positions to fulfill in Punjab. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Diploma qualifications. Employment notification released on 30th March 2021, aspirants who eagerly waiting for PSC jobs can refer to this page for more new updates. Applicants get more information like Eligibility, Selection Criteria, Application Process, and other details then proceed to apply for this PPSC Jobs 2021. However, Interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for PPSC Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - PPSC Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||125||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||02||Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 37 years as of 01/01/2021.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 35400 Per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Examination
Application Procedure of PPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of PPSC.
- Go to Advertisement and select the post to apply.
- Click on Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill our complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- All Other categories: Rs.3000
- SC / ST : Rs. 1125
- PWD of Punjab State: Rs. 1750
- Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 500
Last Date for Submission of Application: 20th April 2021.
For Online Application Link. Go Here