Punjab Publis Service Commission (PPSC) issued the latest recruitment notification for the post of Junior Engineer. PPSC has about 333 vacant positions to fulfill in Punjab. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Diploma, Engineering qualifications. Aspirants who are looking for public service commission jobs can refer to this page for more new latest job notifications from all over India. Applicants should check Vacancy, Eligibility, Selection Criteria, Application Process, and other details in the notifications. However, Interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for PPSC Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
|Find Out - Latest SSSB Punjab Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - PPSC Recruitment 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical )||38||Diploma / Degree in Electrical Engineering|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||290||Diploma / Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Junior Engineer (Public Health)||05|
Applicants age should
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 37 years as on closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 35400 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Competitive Written Examination
Application Procedure of PPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of PPSC.
- Go to Advertisement and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- General / Other: Rs. 1500
- SC / ST / BC: Rs. 750
- Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 500
- EWS / PWD / LDESM: Rs. 500
Last Date for Submission of Application: 19th May 2021
For Online Application Link of PPSC. Click Here
For Official Website of PPSC. Go Here