Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) published recruitment notification for the post of Sub Divisional Engineer. PPSC as about of 50 vacancies to fulfill in Punjab. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Graduate, Post Graduate qualification. Candidates who are looking for PSC jobs can follow this page for more latest job notifications. However, interested candidates with essential qualification can apply online for PPSC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - PPSC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Sub Divisional Engineer||50||Degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 37 years as on 01/07/2020.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs. 10300 - 39100 + Grade Pay Rs.6600per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written Examination.
The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be informed for further process.
How to apply for PPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of PPSC.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Registration, if you are new user.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- Gen / Other candidates: Rs.3000.
- SC / ST / BC of Punjab State: Rs.1125.
- PWD of Punjab: Rs.1750.
- Ex-Servicemen of Punjab: Rs.500.
|Last date for online application||31st July 2020|
Download the Official Notification of PPSC Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here