Pudukkottai District Court invites applications for the post of Office Assistant. District Court has about 79 vacant positions to fulfill in Tamil Nadu. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having essential qualifications. Employment notification released on 18th April 2021, candidates will be hired based on the recruitment of District Court. However, Interested candidates can go through this page for more new updates and can apply for Pudukkottai District Court Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
|Go Here For - Latest Madras High Court Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - District Court Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualifications|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 35 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 15700 - 50000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Examination
- Practical Test / Oral Test
How to apply for Pudukkottai District Court Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of Pudukkottai District Court.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- BC / BCM / MBC& DC / Others: Rs. 500
- SC / ST / Other: No fee
Last Date for Submission of Application: 6th June 2021
Download the Official Notification of Pudukkottai District Court Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here