Punjab Postal Circle came out with a new recruitment notification for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak. Postal Circle has about 516 vacant positions to fulfill under the Department of Posts, Punjab. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th qualification. Employment notification released on 3rd November 2020, candidates who are eagerly looking for jobs under India Post can follow this page for more new latest updates. However interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - India Post Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Gramin Dak Sevaks||516||10th|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 40 years as of 12/11/2020.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to
|Category||Mini TRCA for 4 H / Level 1in TRCA Slab||Mini TRCA for 5 Hours / Level - 2in TRCA Slab|
|ABPM / Dak Sevak||Rs.10000||Rs.12000|
Candidates will be selected as per the automatically generated merit list as per rules based on the candidate's online submission of application.
Application Procedure of Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of Punjab Postal Circle.
- Click on Registration as if you are a new user.
- Fill the registration form and click on submit.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Enter details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- OC / OBC / EWS Male / Transman: Rs.100
- Female / Trans-woman / PwD: No Fee.
|Online application starts from||12th November 2020|
|Last date for online application||14th December 2020 (Extended Date)|
Download the Official Notification of Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here
Note: Refer Offical Site of Extended Date