Rajasthan High Court rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Junior Assistant, Junior Judicial Assistant, and Clerk. RHC as about thousands of vacant positions to fulfill in Rajasthan. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th, 12th and Degree qualification. Candidates who are looking for High Court / E-court jobs can refer to this page for more new updates across India. However, interested candidates go through the notification details and apply online for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Follow Up For - Newly Updated Rajasthan Police Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - RHC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Judicial Assistant||268||Degree or Equivalent|
|Clerk||1125||10th / Intermediate(10+2)|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 45 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.9300 - 34800 per month.
Candidates will be selected according to the performance in
- Written Examination.
The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted will be informed for further process.
How to apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan High Court.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Enter details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee (if any).
- Finally, submit the online application.
|Online application starts from||30th March 2020|
|Last date for online application||27th April 2020|
Download the Official Notification of Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here