Rajasthan High Court published the latest recruitment notification for the post of Stenographer. Notification released on 18th January 2020 to fulfill 434 vacant positions in Jaipur, Rajasthan. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having essential qualifications. However, interested can go through the notification details and apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Find Out - Latest RPSC Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligible Qualification - Rajasthan High Court Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Stenographer||434||Intermediate(10+2) / Diploma in Computer Science|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 40 years as on 01/01/2020.
Consolidate remuneration will be selected based on Rs.23700 - 33800 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the Test / Interview.
How to apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to hcraj.nic.in.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature, and required documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
- General / EWS / Other: Rs.600.
- SC / ST of Rajasthan: Rs.400
|Online application starts from||30th January 2020|
|Last date for online application||28th February 2020|
Download the Official Notification of Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here