Rajasthan Police announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Constable. Notification published on 18th January 2020 to fulfill 5060 vacant positions in Jaipur, Rajasthan. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th, 12th qualification. Aspirants can make this page as a reference to get more updates regarding police jobs. Interested can apply online for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Check Out - Latest RPSC Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Rajasthan Police Notification 2020:
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 32 years as on 01/01/2021.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.14600 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Written Test
- Physical Eligibility Test
- Trial Test / Interview
How to apply for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo signature and required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- Gen / OBC / EWS / MBC; Rs.400
- SC / ST / other: Rs.350.
|Online application starts from||2nd Febuary 2020|
|Last date for online application||3rd March 2020|
Download the Official Notification for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here