Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology has recently rolled out a recruitment notification for the post of Faculty. The candidates who have completed their B. Tech. in Petroleum Engineering or allied subject and PhD Degree are eligible for this recruitment. They can directly submit their online application form for the RGIPT Recruitment. Interested candidates can go through the Notifications below and apply for this recruitment before 28 June 2019.
Details Regarding RGIPT Jobs:-
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Qualification|
Assistant Professor (Grade-I)
Assistant Professor (Grade-II)
Age Limit:- The candidate's age is based as per the Government Norms.
Selection Procedure:- The candidate will be selected on the basis of Interview.
|Assistant Professor (Grade-I)||1,01,500/-|
|Assistant Professor (Grade-II)||70,900/-|
The application procedure of RGIPT Recruitment 2019:-
- Visit the Official Website of RGIPT http://www.rgipt.ac.in
- Search for the Careers Tab.
- Click on RGIPT Recruitment and read all the details.
- Click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill all the details in the Application form.
- Upload relevant scanned Documents and Photocopies.
- Lastly, submit the application form.
Last Date:- 28 June 2019.
Download RGIPT Faculty Post Offical Notification:- Click Here