Regional Ayurveda Research Centre (RARC) published recruitment notification for the post of Pharmacist, Senior Research Fellow. RARC as about 10 vacant positions to fulfill in Agartala, Tripura. Walk-in Notification released on 27th January 2020 for eligible candidates having Diploma, BAMS, Degree and Pharmacy qualification. However, interested candidates with essential qualifications can appear for RARC Recruitment 2020 Walk-in-Interview on the scheduled date.
|Find Out - Latest Staff Nurse Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - RARC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Research Fellow||07||BAMS|
|Ayurvedic Pharmacist||03||Diploma / Degree in Pharmacy|
- Applicant's age should be 27 - 35 years as on date of interview.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.16000 - 35000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the interview.
Procedure to attend for RARC Walk-in-Interview 2020:
Eligible candidates may appear for the interview with the following.
- Application Form (Download Below).
- Two recent passport size photos.
- Edcuational qualification and Experience certificates.
- PAN Card, Aadhar Card as ID proof.
- Original documents for verification.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Reporting Time: 6th February 2020 at 9:30 AM.
Venue: Chamber of the Research Officer In-charge, Regional Ayurveda Research Centre, Agartala, Tripura.
Download the Official Notification of RARC. Click Here
RARC Recruitment 2020 Application Form. Download Here