Reserve Bank of India(RBI) announced recruitment notification for the post of Bank's Medical Consultant(BMC). RBI as about five vacant positions to fulfill in Hyderabad, Telangana. Employment notification released for eligible candidates having Medical Qualification. Aspirants who are dreaming of Bank jobs can refer to this page for the latest job notification details. Interested can check out the information and apply for RBI Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Find Out - Newly Updated Staff Nurse Jobs Across India|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - RBI Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Bank's Medical Consultant||05||MBBS / Master's Degree in General Medicine|
Applicants maximum age up to 60 years as the closing date of application.
Pay band of Rs.850 / per hour and total monthly remuneration so payable a sum of Rs. 1000 per month will be treated as conveyance expenses.
- Candidates will be selected based on performance in Interview.
- Shortlisted candidates in the interview will be called for Medical Examination Test and Other Documents verification process.
Application Procedure of RBI Recruitment 2019:
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application along with Educational Qualification, Experience, age proof and other relevant documents to address stated below.
Human Resource Management Department,
RBI, 6-1-56, Saifabad,
Hyderabad - 500004.
Last Date for Submission of application: 8th November 2019.
Download the Application Form and Official Notification of RBI BMC Recruitment 2019. Click Here