Reserve Bank of India(RBI) announced recruitment notification for the post of Grade 'B' Officer. Notification published on 20th September 2019, to fulfill 199 vacant positions in Combined Seniority Group, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Candidates who look for jobs in RBI can refer to this page for Notification details. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Diploma and Post Graduate Qualification. However, interested can apply for RBI Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Click Here For - Maha Police - 3450 Job Notifications|
Vacancy details and Eligibility Criteria - RBO Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Officers in Garde 'B' - General||156||Bachelor's Degree or equivalent|
|Officers in Garde 'B' - DEPR||20||Master's Degree in Economics / Mathematical Economics / Finance|
|Officers in Garde 'B' - DSIM||23||Master' S Degree in Statistics / Mathematical or M.Stat. Degree / PGDBA.|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 30 years as on 01/09/2019.
Grade 'B' Officers will get stipend up to Rs.35150 -62400 per month.
- Online /Written Examination
How to apply for RBI Recruitment 2019:
Eligible candidates can apply online at RBI website.
- Go to Current Vacancies and select the post to apply.
- Click on "Click Here for New Registration", if you are a new user.
- After completion of the registration process.
- Login with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
- Gen / OBC /EWS: Rs.850.
- SC / ST / PWD: Rs.100.
|Online application starts from||21st September 2019|
|Last date for Online application||11th October 2019|
Download the Official Notification. Click Here
Online Application Link of RBI Officers Notification 2019. Go Here