Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (RDPR) published the latest recruitment notification for the post of Extension Officer, Panchayat Secretaries. RDPR has about 15 vacant positions to fulfil in Andaman and Nicobar. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree, Post Graduate qualifications. Interested candidates can refer to this web page for more new latest job notification from all over India. However, aspirants with essential qualification can apply for RDPR Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - RDPR Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualifications|
|Panchayat Secretaries||12||Degree / Post Graduate|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 38 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 29200 - 92300 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Examination
How to apply for RDPR Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of RDPR.
- Go to Vacancy Notice and select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
|Online application starts from||15th March 2021|
|Last date for the online application||14th April 2021|
Download the Official Notification of RDPR Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here